Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jon Jon!

I finished up my sewing class this week and finished my first Jon Jon from start to finish. It is reversible so you get 2 outfits in one which is always a plus. It can be made to not be reversible with just a broadcloth lining and it can also be appliqued or monogrammed. The one I made I appliqued a rectangle patch on it with a car from the fabric on the reverse and the revers I left alone since it was already very busy. These are great and easy for summer and can also be made as a long all for the fall and winter. I have added the jon jon to my price list, if you are interested in having them made for your boys let me know and we can work on some fabric. For those with girls I have a patter for a dress that is very similar and can also be made reversible once I get one made I will add some picture.

Reversible Jon Jon with applique!
Up close of Applique
Reverse side

No comments:

Post a Comment